cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERS Indicator in SAP PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SAP ECC Integration with ARIBA using mediated connectivity. All mappings are done in SAP ECC Ariba Business suite addon.

When I am sending purchase orders without checking in the ERS checkbox the purchase order is processed successfully. When I select the ERS Indicator I get the following error:

An error occurred when sending the document to Ariba Network Error: [[Code]: ERR205 [Description]: Send cXML to ASN Failed (Unrecoverable Error) [Message]: An unrecoverable error occurs when performing outbound transaction: [CCT_AddOn_PurchaseOrder_cXML_Receiver] [Request Name/Type] OrderRequest/OrderRequest [Request URL] https://service.ariba.com/service/transaction/cxml.asp [TimeStamp/PayloadID] null/null [Response Status Code] 406 [Response Status Text] Not Acceptable [Response Status Desc] Invalid Document:The content of element type "OrderRequestHeader" must match "(Total,ShipTo?,BillTo,Shipping?,Tax?,Payment?,PaymentTerm*,Contact*,Comments?,Followup?,DocumentReference?,SupplierOrderInfo?,TermsOfDelivery?,DeliveryPeriod?,IdReference*,Extrinsic*)". at line 6, column 2166] causes a XIAdapterException and can be retried

Appreciate your any help in regard to this.

Regards,

Sainath Chutke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

This was an issue because of data in CR72 fields.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

We had a similar issue because of using old version of Ariba content in ECC.

Where exactly your getting this error.

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath,

Which adapter are you using to connect with Ariba -

Ariba adapter/SOAP

Thanks,

Apu