Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC AC 10.1 ARM - Access Request Simulation Button Visibility

andreasschetle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I've been trying to find some way to hide the Simulation Button in the Access Request Approval View.

There is a relevant SAP note existing in regards to this matter (1835754) which though didn't provide the expected result.

Instead the regular Risk analysis within the Risk Violations tab is being restricted for executing approver and the simulation button is still visible.

Maybe some of you can share my problem or provide some insight into this matter?

Thank you all!

Here is also the step-by-step description of my problem:

1. Removing Report Type 70 from assigned role, generate profile and check user comparison

2. Run Risk Analysis in Risk Violations Tab

3. Notice, that Simulations is still shown in User Access tab

4. Also Simulation  popup window can be opened.

5. Performing Risk Analysis in the Simulation Popup does not work though.

6. When Clicking on the Apply-Button in the Simulation pop-up window it does though have the effect onto setting the traffic light onto status “Risk Analysis not done” irrespective of whether it was red or green (Risk found /not found) before.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

Visibility of Simulation button is now controlled by authorization object GRAC_RA and activity 16 (execute) and activity 70 (administer). So user having authorization to execute or administer can see the Simulation button. You have not shared your GRC SP level, so might need to implement SAP note 2217937 - UAM: Simulation button is not visible in Access Request screen.

Best Regards,

Zoltan