cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at Fiori launch Pad

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP Fiori . I created a fiori Application on S4 HANA Tables. i then Created  the Tile Catalog and Tiles in Fiori launch pad Designer and accessed that Tile catalog at Fiori Launch Pad, and assigned it to my tile group.  But here i am facing error that i am unable see total number of records in Tile. For error Please refer Below screen shot .

Thanks in advance,

Raja Y

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Hope in the dynamic tile configuration you have maintained the Service URL properly. Execute the URL in your browser and see whether you get the response as number or $count.

Read through this blog :

Regards,

Tejas

0 Kudos

Hi Tejas Chouhan,

Thanks for the reply. Issue Was resolved . I am not passing Proper Service URL(case Sensitive) , Checked Service URL and Corrected It.

Regards,

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What error do you see in the browser console?

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am unable see total no of records in the tile .

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By just seeing the word "Error" written on the tile no one will ever understand what may have caused this error. Open your browser console and check what error message(s) are displayed there. This can give you clues to what may be going wrong.

pjcools
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

You need to run transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG in the Gateway system to find out what errors are occurring.

thanks

phil