cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campo stcd5 no idoc cremas

0 Kudos

Prezados,

Bom dia.

Essa dúvida é de PI (cenário Idoc->Jdbc)

Estamos usando o campo stcd5 (tabelas lfa1 e kna1) para preencher o campo de código do nif. O problema é que precisamos replicar as informações de cliente e fornecedor para sistemas legados, através do PI. A saída da informação do ECC se dá através do idoc CREMAS.CREMAS05.CREMASEXT. Esse idoc possui o campo stcd5 abaixo da estrutura E1LFA1A.

Quando consulto a saída do idoc na we02, o campo está lá, perfeito, porém o xml que chega no pi, chega sem essa informação. Alguém sabe o que preciso fazer para essa informação ir corretamente ?

Obrigado,

Oscar Möller

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Wilson,

As you said, your IDoc in WE02 Transaction has the field stcd5 but when the IDoc arrives in PI that field is not there in the data.

Can you please check your Imported IDoc structure in PI and also can you update your Metadata in PI and see if it works.

Thanks

Venkat B.

0 Kudos

Hi

Re: Campo stcd5 no idoc cremas

Venkateswarlu BojjaniAluminum

Thnk´s for your replay.

I had imported the stucture in ESB. I use the field in the mapping, but how can i do to update metadata in PI ?

Thank´s,

Oscar Möller

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Wilson,

You can see the Metadata in Transaction code IDX2 in PI(In case of dual stack only).

Your IDoc type CREMAS.CREMAS05.CREMASEXT should appear in IDX2.

If the IDoc type is exists, then open the structure and see if that field exists in the structure.

If the IDoc type doesnt exists, then please import the Metadata by using Port number and IDoc type.

Thanks

Venkat B.

0 Kudos

Thank's Venkateswarlu

It worked.