cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LT replication issues

0 Kudos

Hi

We are working on LT replication server to extract data from an SAP based system (4.6C) with target as LT replication server itself (NW 740 based system). My understanding is that this is considered as an ABAP to ABAP scenario.

As part of this we have configured replication server to connect to source system and target as same system. We extracted the DD02L, DD02T, DD03L and DD03T tables. We have also extract DD09L tables to the target system.  When we try to extract an application table say for example BKPF or MAKT or etc..we get an error saying “Error when reading the DDIC-data for table <XXXX> (RFC destination XXXXXX)” .

Our aim is to extract the data from source using LT replication server and use LEW further to archive the data and decommission the old SAP system.

Has anyone faced this error?

Best Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

Please have a look at the SAP Note 1842497:SLT (2010 SP08 / 2011 SP03) - Correction 15 and the thread

Error when reading the DDIC-data for table | SCN

For more information, let me know.

Amar Ghuge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

Can you please let me know the DMIS version, also please check if you have implemented the corrected i just now mentioned

Amar Ghuge

0 Kudos

Hi Amar

Thanks a lot for your quick response. Unfortunately the notes are not applicable as we have DMIS 2011 in SP08 on a NW 740 stack. Its not a BW system as well.

Best Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

Normally when we start the replication we will see that there are 3 std table replciation will happen which will help the slt to knwo the tables in system they are

DD02T

DD02L

DD08L

I see that the 02T n08L are already replicated can you please replicate the DD08L table as well and let us know again,

Amar Ghuge

0 Kudos

Hi Amar

DD08L is a table containing relationship definitions I believe. I have replicated this as well and still the same issue.

Do  you know if we need to replicate DDTYPES table as well?

Best Regards

Raj J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

Sorry for replying late , i found the below compatibility for DMIS can u please check if you full fill this ?

Source System                Replication Server          SAP HANA DB / Studio

DMIS 2011 SP5-8

(DMIS 2010 SP9 & 10)     DMIS 2011 SP8                    HANA 1.0 SPS3-11

Also please check the manuall correct given in SAP note1842497 - SLT (2010 SP08 / 2011 SP03) - Correction 15 for confirmation that we dont need to apploy rhe same.
Amar