cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site2site transfer new requirement - possible?

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I got a new requirement from our business department, in regards to this site2site transfer functionalities in ME 6.0.

In the source plant, we produce the SFC with some operations, and then transfer to the destination plant and continue several operations. I understand, this can be done with the transfer type SFC_CONSUME from the source plant material definition.

However, after the destination plant finishes those operations, the SFC should be transferred back to source plant as the inventory ID for the assembly station.

So the question is that, whether this is possible in the ME 6.0, to have the destination plant transfer back to source plant, and source plant can accept the SFC and automatically make it as inventory?? If not, what other possibility do we have?

Thanks & regards,

Leon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, I mean the transfer type: SFC_SPAN

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

Source plant should be able to accept the SFC/Inv_ID back from destination site only for the case of RMA receipt. Then RMA receipt will retrieve the SFC from archive and start the usual RMA process.

By the design, there is no other possibility to ping-pong the same SFC back and forth between sites until it gets DONE.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (0)