Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard History Issue SAP LVM 2.1 Enterprise Edition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SCN/LVM Experts,

We are facing SAP downtime history issues in SAP LVM Dashboards,

We have weekend backup strategy for SAP QAS server every Saturday QAS system down for offline backup.

SAP LVM isn't showing downtime status for every week QAS down or QAS down for sudden problems, I am attaching screenshots of QAS system weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly

Check the below screenshots:

for Weekly & Monthly dashboards under monitoring LVM giving me QAS downtime status for 30th April 2016 but for Quarter/90 Days & 365 days LVM giving downtime status for 13th March 2016. My question is this why not downtime status for every Saturday & both 13th March/30th April downtime in 90 Days or 365 days.

Please suggest the solution. I assume it should give me all downtime either in every graph 90 days/365 days.

Weekly:

Monthly:

Quarterly:

Yearly:

Waiting for solution.

Best Regards,

Qazi Jamil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

adarshs_kapoor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Qazi,

We need to have a closer look into the aggregation of this metric. It could be the case that the averaging of the old data might smooth out the graph and the downtime is not displayed anymore.

The development team will respond back on this and might ask you to create an OSS message (if required) to diagnose the behavior.

Best Regards,

Adarsh