cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we know the Road Maps related to ECC application in SolMan Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to use the blue prints which have already in the SolMan Repository. But while creating a project we have to select the Road Map related to ECC application which are in SolMan Repository .  Please help me how to  recognize the road maps related to ECC application . Or what are the templates related to ECC application in SolMan Repository.

Here are the screen shots of Road Maps and Templates list from these  what are related to ECC Application

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Roadmaps are like methodology(agile, asap etc) and for the purpose (implementation, upgrade).

However there are specific product specific roadmaps like Hana asap  methodology.

It will depend upon your client and your organization requirements how you want to choose them.

You can build your own roadmaps also for the same. Its better you can create your own roadmap depending on the operations you want to have on your ECC using existing ASAP, implementation or upgrade roadmaps

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

How can we know particular product related roadmaps , because I need regarding ECC which are predefined blue prints in Solman repository.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yoga,

It seems your requirement is a bit different but you are touching different topics

Templates can be used if your required scenario is present and then adding them will automatically create the structure for blueprint.

solar01 is the blueprint transaction in solman where you can map any process for ERP , CRM etc

whereas roadmap are the implementation methodology...a phased approach to achieve implementation with various tasks

Please check below to understand blueprinting in solman

Solution Manager Implementation - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Howto Add Business Scenarios to a project - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Solution Implementation - SAP Solution Manager - SAP Library

let us know further

Thanks

Prakhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos