cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cogi error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have error in Cogi for movement type 261 that Storage type XXX is not suitable as an interim Storage Area.

I have checked at WM movement type level there is no Storage type XXX mentioned anywhere.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The storage type is mentioned in the movement type customizing that can be found in WM > Activities > ...

either use SM30 at view V_T333

or SE16 at table T333 to find this entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen issue is that there is not entry maintain at all in table T333. I have downloaded the whole table checked it.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion is LE-WM not able to work at all if you have no entry in T333 table.

what did you download if you have no entry there?

What is the number of the error message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I Jurgen sorry for incomplete reply. I mean to Say I did not find Storage type XXX in table T333 any where at movement type level

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Post the error message number, it can be used to find the program and we can see which table is checked. you can also debug the program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Storage type P13 is not suitable as an interim storage area

Message No. L9022

Diagnosis

You have attempted to execute a posting to a dynamic coordinate in a storage type for which a putaway strategy is defined. Dynamic coordinates, however, are provided only for storage types without a putaway strategy.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how does your record with movement type 261 look like in detail, can you post a screenshot?

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Could you please check your movement type definitions for the destination storage type whether dynamic co-ordinate has been set active?

If above flag has been set, then please remove the strategy for the destination storage type.

Because either one of this customization has to be available and it's not possible to proceed with both the customizations set.

Thanks,
Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below is Cogi

Below is 261 movement configuration

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what storage type is in the control cycle?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the control cycle for the material Storage type is P13 which is correct.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess SAP and you do not share the same opinion.

You are saying it is correct and SAP says in the error message

Storage type P13 is not suitable as an interim storage area

Message No. L9022

Did it work before?

does it work for another material?