cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fetch list of users in SAP ME15.0?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please anyone let me know that how we could retrieve list of users in SAP ME even if it is not having assigned to any user group?

The standard SAP ME Web Services are retrieving users which are assigned to at least one user group.

But i have to retrieve all the users which are available in the netweaver irrespective of having user groups.

Regards,

Vigneshwaran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185234
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vignesh, User Maintenance browse option executes code below to search for valid users from Netweaver Administrator : IUserFactory userFactory = UMFactory.getUserFactory(); try {   IUserSearchFilter userFilter = userFactory.getUserSearchFilter();   userFilter.setUniqueName("*", ISearchAttribute.LIKE_OPERATOR, false);    ISearchResult searchResult = userFactory.searchUsers(userFilter);     // go through search response     } catch (UMException e) { // throw exception here } Thanks, Oksana

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stuarta1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Vigneshwaran

In version 6.1 at least, the method "findUsersByFilters" in the webservice "UserConfigurationServiceWSBinding" returns all users for a site, even if the user is not in a group.

Stuart