cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate FF logs and error message - Invalid Workflow ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need your advice again - we have made some modifications in our FF workflow approvals - adding new controllers. As a result of this when we tried to re-generate the pending logs so they went to the correct controllers for review we ran into the following situation -

- we regenerated all the logs - including those that had already been approved

- we ended up in our GRACFFLOG tables with duplicate entries for same MSMP instances

- the controllers have received new emails as we regenerated all logs using program ZGRC_EAM_LOG_SYNC_TIME_BASED.

- the controllers can not approve any of the logs as they are getting an error message - Invalid workflow ID

My concern is the following

- are we able to "close off" the already approved logs that are appearing with - Invalid workflow ID error message ?

- if yes - How

- if No - what alternatives do we have to remove these errors from our pending approval logs list ?

Thanks in advance for your kind help

Hoping somebody has a solution to my problem.

Kind Regards

Siobhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siobhan,

since you use a custom development to initate the workflows we are almost unable to help you. We neither know what you have changed nor we have any clue what is going on in your workflows.

I suggest to check the created workflow items in SWIA to cancel the ones with error status.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Mybad I thought that the program indicated was infact the sap standard one - my mistake

I will work with SWIA to try and minimize the impact ongoing.

Thanks for your kind help,

much appreciated.

Answers (0)