Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Script not found issue

former_member188001
Active Participant
0 Kudos

All,

I created a flavor and have written a script to call another transaction. When I test, it works fine. When another user tests, he gets message that the script not found.

I have assigned the flavor to the Group in which i have added his user id. Please let me know what i am missing.

Regards,

Salil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salil,

Does the other user get error while opening the flavor? Have you added the script to onCreateHandler? Does other user have access to that transaction?

former_member188001
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chinthan,

Yes, when the other user clicks on the button, he gets Script not found error. Its a simple button click which goes to another transaction. I have written a script on the button by recording. I think, there is something wrong with assigning the flavor but i am not sure and i am totally confused now.

Btw, the user has access to that tcode.

I created a group and assigned all those users to the group. Also, using my Id, i assigned that flavor to the group. Do i also need to assign this flavor to all the ids?

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Salil,

If the user is able to access Flavor then there should be no issue with flavor access. Can you open F12 developer tool and check on console for error message when that user gets error? If you can paste error and script content here then it will be easy to analyze.

Thanks

Chinthan

former_member188001
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It says control not found. Strange thing is...when i go to edit mode and want to look at the script under the button, the edit is greyed out for another user but i can see only for my id.

It appears that, there is something messed up during flavor assignment although i am not too sure.