cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Payments SPL Screening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to area of SPL screening of FI documents. Needed some clarification/guidance regarding FI Payments screening. In my test system, I am trying to configure SPL screening of payments to Vendors. I have mapped FIKRE and FIOTP BPs and the document type FIOUT is configured. FI0A Item category is also mapped. I am able to transfer the FI payment items to GTS from ECC. However, the SPL screening is not happening. Strangely, I am getting Country for physical location error.

How do I activate the SPL screening of the FI documents ?  BUPA SLLCPS is activated for A0 Logistic.. How to activate for C0 Financial Accounting ?

Attached are screen images.

Hope to get some pointers here.

Thanks.

Beejoy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Beejoy,

the country for physical location field will be called incase of use of the determination procedure LESPL- GTS: Determ.of Legal Regultn Service 'Sanctioned Party List'. I would start by checking the determination procedure.

Have you setup a new screening determination procedure by copying LESPL? If yes, please check if you have the strategy at the country level and correct it to country level if not setup.

Hope it helps!

Thanks,

Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrini,

I am using the LESPL Determination procedure only.

When I am running the Payment Proposal, the GTS document is created for each item.

However, the Geography tab has Country of Departure missing.. It has the country of Destination.

The status of the document in GTS is :

SPL Screening : Not Checked / Blocked: Service Active, not yet Performed

I am not transferring Banks.. Only the Vendors need to be screened for the outgoing payment. Since I am screening the Vendors periodically, Hence I have BUPA - SLLCPS active for A0 Logistics business area ?

It is necessary to create MKK BP role for C0 Financial Accounting Business area ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Beejoy

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Beejoy,

Can you check following and confirm:

1) Check if you have maintained following configuration for Bank master screening:

2) You need to transfer bank master to GTS

3) Check if you have maintained country in FTO in GTS since you have mentioned that Country of Departure is missing from Geography tab.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Beejoy,

i would like to know that why you are not transferring Bank Master data to GTS? it is always better to transfer and do the SPL screening for Banks. at the time of SPL Screening, it will check the Bank data of the payment document and put a block if it found a genuine hit, which will help your clients Business more compliance for their Global Trade.

hope you can suggest them to use Bank Master data screening in GTS to prevent unnecessary penalties at Customs .

Thanks ,

Srinivas Yellampalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kul and Srinivas for replying back.

Basically, we are screening Banks separately in other system but not in GTS.

Can we not implement Vendor screening without transferring banks ?

Thanks.

Beejoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like the Country of House Bank was missing. Hence the GTS document for the payment was missing the country of Departure. The SPL Screening issue is resolved.

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Beejoy for the update. It would be good if you can mark this discussion as answered.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the Update .

and for your next query of Vendor Screening without transferring the Banks?

as per standard process (Customers, Vendors, Contact Persons) the Master Data is transferred using Change Pointers, hope your client also using the same process. if you are using the Change Pointers then Vendors get transferred and screened in GTS against to SPL Data .

hop you know that in GTS, SAP has provided various types of Screening for the BPs (A1,B1 and C1 Screening). i am sure these processes are running with no issues in your GTS system.

please let me know if you have any further clarifications on this.

request you to mark this if it is helpful .

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beejoy

Quick question as we are facing the same issue for payment screening with the country of physical location: when you write "Looks like the Country of House Bank was missing. Hence the GTS document for the payment was missing the country of Departure. The SPL Screening issue is resolved".

Could you please explain how you solved this? Country of House Bank is not a mandatory field in REGUH so I'm wondering how to fix this issue on a systematic basis.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alain,

We had a customs enhancements for checking the Item level data on ECC side. If the House country was missing or it was YY or ZZ, then the logic would check T001 table and get the country of the Company Code that is making the payments and pass it in the item level itm_data-departure_country field.

You can have the ABAP developer create an enhancement for BadI

FI_PAYMENT_ADD_INFO_FOR_GTS & Method ADD_INFO_FOR_GTS

Thanks.

Beejoy

Answers (0)