cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM backflush components for network order 281 movement via WM PP interface

0 Kudos

Hi:

Has anyone worked with Network order via WM-PP Interface?

Network is created via tocde CN22.

Through LP10 we run the WM staging, all goes well and the TR gets created from LP10 and TR has the destination storage type as 100 (Production staging) with WM movement type of 319.

To is created from the TR (from above) with destination type 100 and confirmed.

We execute 281 via MIGO and inventory is relieved from 100 storage type BUT new TR is created from the 281 movement type.  I don't think it should create a new TR since inventory is no longer in 100 anymore, it has already been back flushed.  Any idea why another TR is getting created?  How do I avoid another TR from getting created, for the 261 movement we are not seeing another TR getting created.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

anyone have any input on this? thanks in advance

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fred

I recently asked the same question regarding using Networks and the PP interface.

The process I got working was....

Demand set in the Network (281 mvt type)

Plant 1000 had an SLoc of 0001 and the main warehouse W01

I added a production SLoc 0002 and lnked the existing warehouse, W01, with that.

I copied the 100 storage type and configured the SLoc for PP

Set up Control Cycles for the materials

So, when I ran MF60, to stage materials, materials were moved from the warehouse storage type to the 100 storage type.

As I could not get backflushing to work with 281 mvt (261 is for that from production orders) I issued materials to the planned Network reservation by:

MB1A mvt 281 To Reservation which created the TR

Then I had to convert the TR to TO using LB10 taking the stock from the 100 storage type and then confirmed using LT12.

The only problem I had was when I staged the materials, the storage type changed from a warehouse storage type to 100 but the storage bin from the warehouse was also copied.

1000               1000     Plant

0001               0002     SLoc

W01               W01     Warehouse

QQ               100     Storage type

Bin-5               Bin-5     Storage bin

I was expecting the control cycle to define the destination storage bin but I could not get this to work.

When you said that after processing MIGO the stock was relieved from 100 and a TR was created were you showing a negative in that storage type?

0 Kudos

sorry I meant 281 not 261 movement

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fred

What is your set up?

Do you have a single plant and 2 storage locations with one being the production SLoc. The same warehouse is used between the 2 SLocs.

Is this right?

How have you set up the backflushing? Have you set the tick in the network operation at component level?

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.  I have 2 storage locations with one being the production sloc, both of them are tied to 1 warehouse.

backflush icon on the CN22 component is NOT selected. should it be?

0 Kudos

If I am backflushing using 261 movement via MIGO I don't think I need the back flushing selected on the CN22.