cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order should not appear in V.23

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a return process, where we create a return order on UNKNOWN customer and do the delivery, in a situation where sold to and ship to are not confirmed for the order.This will be not relevant for billing(setting in item category) and again,it will be shown up in V.23. Then,we create a original order with real sold to and ship to with reference to the order created on UNKNOWN customer,and it is not relevant for delivery,release billing block in V.23 and creates billing,

My REQUIREMENT is whenever a original order is created with reference to Unknown order, the order with UNKNOWN customer should not appear in V.23.Can somebody suggest on this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laksmipathi,

thanks for your valuable solution.

Hi Rahman,

There is no chance creating delivery on FAKE Customer. Here the data comes from third party tool in SAP and the return order will be created in BG-automatically. Once the original customer is derived, second order will be created with reference to first order.

Rao

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Set Reason for Rejection for that dummy order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rao, here my question is when you're processing return how come SP and SH isn't confirmed at that level? If you aren't receiving a genuine request for return from customer how can you even process it as a return in the system. Can you please share why business is doing this. See there are many ways to achieve your requirement in V.23, using layout, variant, enhancements etc but still what i believe this isn't a genuine one from client as against FAKE customer you're doing delivery but no billing and for ORIGINAL customer there's no delivery at all but yet billing i wonder what movement types you're using and stock is returning at which level or you're using 453 to take return stock back to unrestricted. Would appreciate if you please share all details related to your process so that you can be guided in a better way. Looking forward to your reply against this. Thanks.