Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong calculation for tax condition NAVM in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I am stuck in an issue where the PO is saved and in the PO condition the value shows "X" for condition NAVM and Tax code maintained "XX", when i click on taxes button in Invoice tab, it recalculates the value for the condition and condition value is "Y", when we go back to the condition tab and check the value for the same condition value is "Y". The value is dynamically changing in the PO. I am confused on how do the value is changing . Can anyone guide me please on what needs to be checked.

Your help is appreciated .

Regards,

Anupam

4 REPLIES 4

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you check PO value in condition TAB in t.code ME22N or ME23N?

If you are using ME22N- cross check validity period of tax code with different tax rate, if any?

Can you share screen- how value changing for tax code XX for same PO!

Regards,

Biju K

0 Kudos

I am checking the value in ME23N. I am in the support team,so no access to ME22N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the Tax code XX for the country and found that the condition Type is maintained as 100 and when i check in PO it displays 0.75%. I am confused on how it is being taken.

Regards,

Anupam

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether there is any Routine attached in Pricing Procedure which makes this change. Also check for any custom development which causes this inconsistency.

Regards

Binoy