cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT and SQL Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SQL Server as the source DB and HANA as the target. However, when I try to configure a trigger I get this error:

DDIC activation failed for one of the structures listed below (Table /1CADMC/S0000211):

Message no. DMCLG397

Diagnosis

While creating a conversion object, the system could not generate a related DDIC structure.

System Response

The conversion object was not created.

Procedure

Repeat the procedure. As a rule, these generation errors are caused by a temporary problem in the Data Dictionary that should no longer exist when you try the next time.
If this does not help, find out which of the structures listed in the following messages is not activated (transaction SE11). Try to activate the relevant structure in transaction SE11, and take note of any error messages that are output. A possible reason for this error is a missing namespace definition (field name starts with /<namespace>/...). In this case, a namespace definition for <namespace> must be created in transaction SE03 (see SAP Note 150451).

It manages to create the table but the tables show up empty in HANA Studio. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pablo_leonel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Idem situacion with SQL as target,

Have you found any solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.