Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different calculations schemes with the same conditions put some are static

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have the following scenario and would love your help. I have two different price schemes for two order types, namely:

• Order ZC25 with Z000001 scheme and conditions types Z001, Z002, Z003 (Static) and MWST;
  • Order ZADI with Z000002 scheme with the conditions types  Z001 (Static) Z003 (not static) and MWST.

The ZADI order has to be created with reference to ZC25, but with static condition Z001 and the Z003 not static like in Z000002 scheme, but what happens is that ZADI Order takes the rules of Z000001 Scheme leaving the condition type Z003 Static.

Some help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check what the value you had maintain at pricing source at copy control level.

Many Thanks.

Sumeet Sah

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Sumeet, but already experienced all values in VTAA and do not get any results

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What the value you had set is pricing source in VTAA?

Thanks

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

In VTAA, please maintain pricing type as B: carryout new pricing. and check.

Thanks.

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet

I do not want to recalculate the price, I want to accept the price of the previous order, however must place the static condition Z001 and Z003 condition not static.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.

In that case you need to go with routine, but one thing want to know is this scenario is applicable to two doc type as mentioned by you or for other process?

Many Thanks.

Sumeet Sah

dinesh_rai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Stelio,

Write routine and provide logic when this has to trigger

IF ZADI order has created with reference to ZC25 then check Static Condition for pricing schema Z000002.

This will resolve your issue.

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dinesh, but there is no way to do without code?

Hugs

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

you can check what I suggested in VTAA. and by changing the pricing source you can achieve the same,

Thanks

dinesh_rai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes with help of abap this is very small logic, if i am you,will do impact analysis on below business process just to be double sure.

Business process impacted:

Internet orders \ Manual Sales Order

Billing

Returns

Invoice Layouts

Invoice Correction Request.

Let me known if this helps.