cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activating of funds management in ECC 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to activate funds management in ecc 5. I know it is a part of R/3 add-on <b>IS-PS</b>. Is there any way to activate only <b>IS-PS-FM</b> or do i need to activate the IS-PS add-on as a whole? Please help me out of this problem.

Regards,

sowmya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a SAP Functional Consultant(funds management) requirement at Columbia, SC for the duration of 1 year. Interested candidates, please mail your resumes to divya.gowda@kinfotec.com

Job Desc:

Working under the direction of the South Carolina Enterprise Information System (SCEIS) staff in the Division of the State CIO, candidates will provide technical and professional services related to the configuration of the SAP ECC 5.0 for new statewide business processes, Unit and Integration Testing, Business Process Procedure development, and the identification of effective knowledge transfer to support the SCEIS Project. The SCEIS Team is implementing SAP for state government business processes related to finance, budgeting, grants management, materials management, human resources and payroll. The Functional Consultant will have in-depth configuration knowledge/experience with the Funds Management (FM) module for state/local public sector organizations. The FM functional consultant will configure the SAP FM module integrating with the Finance, Grants Management, Materials Managements, and the Supplier Relationship Management modules including unit testing, business process procedure development, and integration testing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somya,

Go to SPRO--->Activate SAP ECC extensions.

In Business Function set choose Industry extension Public sector.

Now by you can change the status of business function FICA_FM to on. I think you may also need to do it for FICA_EF. But this is something your functional consultant can specify as pointed out earlier by Sunil.

Please award points accordingly.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it should be in SPRO. i think your Functional consultant should know the exact path.

Cheers,

-Sunil