Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Duty Pricing Procedure for POs

former_member199650
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have set the pricing procedure for the CUSTOM DUTY STRUCTURE by copying the Pricing Procedure JIMPOR.

The new Condition Types which we have created are with Access Sequence MWST.

I have already created a Vendor Schema Group and assigned the same to Vendor Master.

But while creating Purchase Order, no taxes are getting calculated.

Please guide.

With Best Regards

MP Vashishth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tax code should be zero in Import procurement. You need to maintain the condition types in Import pricing procedure and have used it in Import PO.

Please search the forum for Import procurement with CIN. You will get n number of answered threads and documents.

13 REPLIES 13

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tax code should be zero in Import procurement. You need to maintain the condition types in Import pricing procedure and have used it in Import PO.

Please search the forum for Import procurement with CIN. You will get n number of answered threads and documents.

0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is resolved to very much extent.

Now we are supposed to post all the values of new condition types added to the Procedure to Inventory account whereas if i create a new accounting key and trying to assign G/L Account of inventory system stops in doing so as the Inventory G/L is already mapped to BSX key.

Kindly suggest how should i move ahead.

With Best Regards

MP Vashishth

0 Kudos

JCV1, JECV, J1CV and JADC will not be loaded on to Material cost. If you want to Inventorize the duties, copy the said conditions and create new one and assign a GL account for Freight provision. No need to assign inventory account to the newly created Transaction key. The new key is to bifurcate WRX amount.

0 Kudos

In addition, condition types those are maintained for CVD, ECS and ADC for Import in J_1IEXCDEF table will be considered as deductible. If you use any other condition types in Import PO other than the condition type maintained in the said table, the values will get posted to Inventory during GRN.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply please.

I want all the amount to post to Inventory and GR/IR Clearing account.

If i assign accounting key of freight clearing, then it will not pass the tax amount to GR/IR Clearing account.

Please guide.

With Best Regards

MP Vashishth

0 Kudos

Custom duty condition types like JCV1, JECV, J1CV, JADC are always created as delivery cost conditions with Condition category "B" in M/06. That means, the amount will be posted to separate GL account and will be paid separately in MIRO using Planned delivery costs or (Goods/Services+Planned delivery costs provided Goods and Transport vendor are same)

You can not have custom duty condition types with out Condition category "B". If you create so, you will not be able to pay the duties to a separate vendor using MIRO Planned delivery costs option.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please guide as per the provided screen shots please.

With Best Regards

MP Vashishth

0 Kudos

Hi

Please also guide me how can i use one condition type for calculation purpose only but the same should not be posted to any G/L Account.

WBR

MPV

0 Kudos

Please understand the concept of Import procurement. First you need to pay the duties to airport authorities so that they will inspect and clear the goods. So, you need to create custom duty condition as a delivery costs condition types and use it in PO. Once PO is created and approved, you need to go ahead with Planned delivery costs Invoice for custom duties in MIRO and then perform Goods receipt.

0 Kudos

In addition, if you dont want the cost to be posted to separate GL account, do not tick the Accrual tick in M/06 and remove condition category "B" in M/06 and check once again. In that case, the condition amount will be posted to Inventory account. Only two entries will be there during GRN. BSX and WRX.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please also guide me how can i use one condition type for calculation purpose only but the same should not be posted to any G/L Account.

With Best Regards

MP Vashishth

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried the way you suggested but the Condition amount is nowhere getting posted if i remove category "B" in M/06.

Please guide.

With Best Regards

MP Vashishth

0 Kudos

If you have made changes to the condition type, create new purchase order and check. Do not copy the old po to create new one. Create fresh po and check once again. if you removed condition category "B" from Condition type in M/06 then it will be no more Planned delivery cost condition type. You can input the value against the condition in PO under condition tab and go ahead with Goods receipt.