Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export button for table control

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus ,

We have a requirement to add Export button to the related document tab for PO . When I checked the component is /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_DO_HISTORY and this component is used as history table for all busobjects. Is it possible to add standard Export button , though I have added a custom export button but its not working as expected .  I have tried using but it didn't worked . As this history table is a table control and not a ALV table. Has anyone met with such requirement.

Thanks

gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would converting an internal table to XLS Data work for your requirement?

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh Verma,

Can you give me some more idea . As I used few FM but that didn't worked when button is clicked on SRM Portal .

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

Am not sure about the SRM requirement and currently do not have system to check the component.

Just wanted to know if you have the data in internal table and place where you can write your own custom logic to convert the data to excel format and download then this can be done. I cannot comment on business requirement but technically if your purpose solves with converting internal table to XLS data in form of xstring variable for example, then this can be done.

Thanks,

VS