Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate country for Sanctioned Party check in GTS

abhijeetbjoshi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi GTS experts,

I am new into GTS area. Kindly help me.

There is business requirement to activate specific Country for Sanctioned Party Check in GTS.

I have checked path mentioned below but I am not able to find country name in the path.

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide-->Global Trade Services-->Compliance Management-->Sanctioned Party List Screening-->Activate Legal Regulations

However there is another configuration setting wherein I can insert new entry for country:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide-->Global Trade Services-->General Settings-->Legal Regulations-->Define Legal Regulation

Kindly help me what are the steps required to activate country for sanctioned party check in GTS.

Regards,

Abhijeet.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi A J,

As Kul Vaibhav said, we have to Define Legal Regulations for each process in GTS i.e., SPL Screening, Embargo, Legal Control , Customs and Risk Management Processes.

once you Define the Legal Regulations , you need select the Countries to be used for this Legal Regulation. go to, Activate Legal Regulation at Country/Country Group level, select your Legal Regulation and maintain the Country there .

After this you need to activate the Legal Regulation for the country / countries maintained for Export / Import under Compliance Management .

please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

In the General Settings, we activate Legal Regulation at Country/Country Group Level. Later on, we activate Legal Regulation for individual services like Embargo, SPL etc. You can only activate Legal Regulations for individual services at Country/Country Group level which you have activated in first step (under general settings).

So first activate Legal Regulation for Country/Country Group Level and then activate SPL check for that Legal Regulation for import/export (for the Country/Country Groups defined in first step).

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet,

At your first point Activate legal regulation, here you can pick legal regulation SPLUS then click on country you will get country list or you can add country. Then you can activate for Export/Import as per your need.

Regards

Sits