Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. HUFUNCTIONS272

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the following error when I try to reverse the outbound delivery through the transaction VL09.

There is no material document that can be cancelled in these HUs' history

I've read the SAP note 1790073 - Unable to reverse STO delivery through VL09 with HU's and understand this is the standard behaviour. According to this, shall I proceed the following steps ?

1) Delete the existing outbound delivery and create new.

2) PGI

3) Create inbound delivery with reference to outbound delivery

4) PGR

5) Create STO from the receiving plant (Triggering in opposite direction)

6) Create delivery --> PGI ---> Inbound delivery ---> PGR

Please suggest else could anybody guide me how to resolve this issue and what would be the best approach ?

Regards,

Rosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosh,

When you are unable to reverse the delivery via VL09, then how will you be able to delete the existing outbound delivery as per step-1 in your reply?

I feel you don't need to perform any action in your existing deliveries. You simply need to reverse the stock transfer process in the opposite direction by creating a STO which is from step-5.

Thanks,
Balaji

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

When you are unable to reverse the delivery via VL09, then how will you be able to delete the existing outbound delivery as per step-1 in your reply?

Yes, you're correct. It is simple, but I didn't tried.

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rosh,

So, it's not possible to delete this delivery via VL02n directly. So, you need to proceed further with stock transfer process in the opposite direction as said earlier.

Above delivery would remain as goods issued and there is no need to reverse / delete it.

Thanks,
Balaji

Answers (0)