cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive the listed objects manually /SAPSLL/SPLAUD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am trying to archive the BP which was not transferred successfully in GTS. Below is error message.

Business partner XXXXX does not exist

Business partner  does not have GUID 005056912CE51EE3B9B51CFB68D4A9EA

to resolve this issues I have followed the KBA notes 1824797 still I am not able to delete the BP from table /SAPSLL/PNTBP when I use cleanup program in GTS.

I am getting below message

Business Partners               Remarks                                             Table Name

XXXXX                   Archive the listed objects manually            /SAPSLL/SPLAUD

Can some one please let me know how to archive the listed objects manually and how to find the listed objects to be archive manually.

Regards,
Sasikanth.Ch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Try to run this program in SE38 /SAPSLL/BP_DATA_CLEANUP. For deleting BP.

Regards

Sits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sitanshu,

Thanks for your input. When I am trying to use cleanup program still entries are available in table /SAPSLL/SPLAUD so it means I need to archive the entries from this table before I execute the the  cleanup program.

But I am not sure how to archive the entries using Tcode "SARA" and object SPL_AT my worry is if I do this will it impact for other existing customers?

Regards,
Sasikanth.Ch

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sasi,

First try with t.code-BUPA_DEL then CLEAN UP pgm. still error is there then

Refer this note- 2162902 and 1788340.

Regards

Sits

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sasi,

You mean to say that BP present in table /SAPSLL/PNTBP but does it present in table BUT000 ?

Regards

Sits