cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial no in VL02N (Not able to upload)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

While creating a delivery document of a material with 1000 serial no .No able to upload at a time .

every time I have to copy past 20 serial no at a time . When trying to upload it says

No objects were selected

Message no. IH047

Please help urgently

Regards

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi,

In order to select huge number of serial numbers in one go, go to Extras -> Serial Numbers, then click on the "Select Serial Number" button.

This will take you to Display Serial Number screen, where you will be able to paste all your 1000 serials in the selection screen and then select them for the delivery in one go.

Regards,

Debarshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried the same but system is not taking it it showing a message

No objects were selected

Message no. IH047

System Response

No objects could be selected that met your selection criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if the serial numbers you are selecting are actually still available in the system. The list will continue to display serial nos where there are no stock left. Thus, execute IQ09 and check if stock exists for those serial nos. A serial number is available if the Plant and Storage Location are being displayed in the report.

It is also possible that while picking 1000 serial nos, you have by mistake picked one such serial number which does not have stock.

Regards,

Debarshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I am taking return delivery so there is no point of checking stock or IQ03

And at the same time when I am punching 20-20 serial no at a time it is taking .

Please help