cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to publish a converted .unx to another repository?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recently some new sandbox environments were set up at my work to use Lumira and Design Studio. 

Previously most universes were older, .unv, but to use Design Studio it's clear I need to convert the unv to a unx.  No problem. 

However my issue is that I have 2 repository resources.. 1) where I connected to the published .unv and converted to the .unx 2) the repository on the sandbox that Design Studio references on the backend connections for Relational Universes. 

I wanted to right-click,Publish to a repository and have a choice of the 2 repositories.  But that doesn't seem to be an option.  Keep in mind the fact these are POCs and in sandbox environments for a reason so this isn't a best-practice thing.. its a How can I accomplish this like yesterday so I can actually build the POC?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Publishing the universe in the different repository is not recommended.You need to use the Promotion Management to move universe/connection/reports from one environment to other.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matt,

Did you tried to promote the Universe to new environment using Promotion Management?

Here's a link to help you with this.

Regards

Niraj