cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log of time a message was in scheduled status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We recently upgraded to PI 7.4 single stack.

We sometimes have some interface messages stuck in 'TO BE DELIVERED" status for which we have written a custom report which sends out an alert email notification.

In order to schedule out custom report,I need to configure one variant for ALL "TO BE DELIVERED" messages and set up a duration parameter for the time a messages was in the TO BE  DELIVERED status.

Can anyone please let me know what is the minimum duration for which a message can be in TO BE DELIVERED status?

In short I want to set a threshold value which will be checked by the custom program to determine whether a message will be staying in TO BE DELIEVRED status after XXXXX amount of time i.e. after XXXXX amount of time any message should be converted to ERROR or SUCCESS status from TO BE DELIVERED status.

Please advise.

Thanks.

SR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

The message will go in to TO BE DELIVERED status because of previous messages has some error, if you set up the alerts for error messages, if you receive the alert for that error message and resolve the error, either restart the message after error was resolved or cancel the message if we cannot resolve then the next message wont be sitting in 'to be delivered' status for long time, so you no need to write the report for to be delivered status, tell me if you have specific reason for this.

Regards,

Praveen.

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The to be delivered status is because some message stuck in the queue. Ideally we should not wait more the 30 min and a alert should trigger to resolve the issue.

regards,

Harish