cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing elements display: Line item Value download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

It's been a while I am looking for a way to mass-download the line item value of the pricing elements - A term. Ideally, a SE16 table containing this information where I can input the sales order/billing document and retrieve the pricing elements would be great.

I don't know why but all the pricing elements are linked to the condition type ZMPR (maybe because of SAP configuration in my company).

Does anybody have any idea?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

if i got you well you are asking for all pricing conditions in an order item?;

vbak-knumv => konv-knumv

hope helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Thanks for the answer. In theory this should be the case but unfortunately I guess that in my case the pricing is contained inside one pricing condition (see images above). Therefore, I need something a bit more detailed, I would need to "open" the pricing condition to get its line items. I tried VBAK+KONV but I don't think it works (if I am not missing anything).

Regards,

Vincenzo

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please share the screen shot to understand the issue.

Thanks,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find above three images (I can't show many details as price is confidential). In the first image, there's the pricing conditions page of the Sales Order line item. There, when you click on the zoom close to ZMPR (the conditions where the pricing is contained), you access the "pricing elements display: line item value" page. In this page, under the A-term, there are specified all the different elements containing the pricing (Image 3). I would like to know which table allows me to download these items per sales order / billing document. The items in Image 3 are the results of a pricing formula. I would like to download these results.

former_member233130
Active Participant
0 Kudos

which screen is that?what transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first images comes from "Display sales order" and then click on "Item details" and then tab "conditions"

I am basically looking for a SE16 table containing "Second level pricing analysis" information,

Cheers