cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Communication channel and ALE settings between Proxy to Proxy?

former_member462539
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm looking for some help in standard Interfaces configuration between two ABAP systems (ECC(SOAP Proxy) and TM(SOAP Proxy) using SOAP channels (XI3.0 Protocol) of Proxy mechanism using single stack 7.50.

What is the target URL the must be used in the Receiver SOAP communication channel? The following URL is been configured, isn't it correct?

http://<Host>:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true

User id and password used is PI technical user. PING is working fine as expected when I use host of PI system. PING is NOT working when I use TMS host or IP.

This is the error that I'm seeing in the PIMON.

InformationSOAP: Target url: http://host:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true
ErrorError during parsing the received XMB message.
ErrorSOAP: Call failed: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]
ErrorMP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]
ErrorSOAP: Error occurred: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]
ErrorException caught by adapter framework: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]
ErrorTransmitting the message using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]
ErrorMessage status set to FAIL
ErrorSOAP: Call failed: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]
ErrorReturning to application. Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]
ErrorMP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.srt.BubbleException: HTTP Response Received. Status Code = 500 [null "null"]

Here the host is PO system or TMS system host? If it is PO system host then what is the underlying ALE setting to send SOAP message to the target system by PO messaging system?

Here is my ALE settings between ECC and PO and TM. Please correct me if anything that I missed.

ECC:-

1. RFC destination of TYPE G maintenance towards PO system

2. PO logical system entry in ECC

3. Integration Engine configuration(SXMB_ADM) and assigned above RFC destination of Param IS_URL(dest://RFC destination).

4. Another RFC Destination (SAP_PROXY_ESR) of type G. Host pointing to PO system with path prefix /rep

PO:-

Two RFC Destination towards ECC and TMS created.

TMS:-

1. RFC destination of TYPE G maintenance towards PO system

2. PO logical system entry in ECC

3. Integration Engine configuration(SXMB_ADM) and assigned above RFC destination of Param IS_URL(dest://RFC destination).

Please help.

Thanks

Brhamma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member462539
Participant
0 Kudos

Would anyone please confirm what is the host (PI or Target TMS) that I should use in PI SOAP Receiver Communication channel? If PI host is to be used then how PI SOAP communication channel sends message to Target TMS system?  If I Use TMS host then obviously PING is failing as Messaging system is trying to search for the CC name on TMS system where we Don't have Integration Directory component. Please help.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brahma,

• It should be TMS host only. PI will send the message via HTTP call to TMS integration engine.
  • You can see the actual response when you call via soap adapter, you can find it by click on tab Further Links and click on log viewer then the response soap envelope you can see in new window like below.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member462539
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen for the prompt response and help. As per your advise I have configured my URL as

http://TMSHost:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true  with corresponding TMS system user id and password.

PING is failing and throwing the below error.

What could be the culprit in my case? Please suggest.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brahma,

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member462539
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen. The same URL that must be configured in ECC Receiver communication channel also to send messages from TM to ECC via PO?

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brahma,

Yes the URL path is same to call any integration engine in SOAP with XI 3.0 receiver channel , the host name and port will be different.

Regards,

Praveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brahma,

Check this document to set up proxy communication using soap adapter with XI 3.0 message protocol. Check section 4.3 section of this document.

Regards,

Praveen.

former_member462539
Participant
0 Kudos

I had referred the same link/document and couple other stuff from SCN, while configuring the Integration scenarios but unfortunately No luck. Have been stuck with the mentioned error.