SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When creating a single entry through EL28 message No. AH100

former_member222701
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Trying to execute single entry through EL28 for schedule MRD but I get error message "AH100" Installation was already billed on 03/18/2016.  Do you guys know what do this means? and how I can fix it?  I am using ERP SAP 7.0.

Valentina

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valentina,

You cannot enter a meter reading in a period that has already been billed.

In this case, you will need to reverse the billing (and any relevant invoicing) back prior to the date you tried to enter the reading for. You can then enter the read using EL28 and bill again.

***Edit***: From recollection, I think you can enter a read in if its marked as inactive which will ignore it during billing and extrapolation. If that is your intention. However, if it needs to be accounted for in billing, then the original comment above stands.

Regards

Zane

Message was edited by: Zane Khan

0 Kudos

Thank you Zane,

I am trying to enter meter readings for 04/15/2016, but is giving me the error mentioned above.  if I am trying to enter readings for 04/15/2016 why is it telling me that installation has been already billed for 03/18/2016. Meter readings are already entered for that period (03/18/2016).

Valentina

former_member222701
Participant
0 Kudos

Had to delete directly in SE16 (tables EABL and EABLG).  Changing anything at this MR document seemed difficult because this is a standard transaction.

This issue has been resolved.

thanks,

Valentina