cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CN41N showing Planned Cost for deleted Production Order

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

In CN41N the Project cost plan is including planned cost of deleted production orders. Planned Cost for deleted Production Orders is not showing individually but rolled up to top WBS element. Planned cost for correct production orders is showing individually and also rolled up to the top WBS element which is ok. There are six production orders 1038472,73,74,79,80 & 81 with status DLFL-deleted(shown in pic below) and there is no individual planned cost and there are three correct production orders 1038685, 86 & 87 with individual planned cost 34,151.12

now, I checked deleted production orders' planned cost as shown below, it is 33,901.82. This Planned cost is same for all six deleted production orders.

if I do the calculation:

6 * 33901.82 = 203410.92 (Planned cost for 6 deleted production orders)

& 3 * 34151.12 = 102453.36 (Planned cost for 3 correct production orders)

Total sum: 204410.92 + 1024543.36 = 305864.28

305864.28 is the total Project planned cost in CN41N, it should exclude the amount 20341.92(Deleted production orders) and correct  total should be 102453.36

It isn't a problem if CN41N is showing deleted production orders but it shouldn't show planned cost for those orders.

Please advice!

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TECO the orders as well.

Then run CJEN to correct inconsistencies between the transaction and reporting tables.  Then see if you have the same problem.

0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I can't TECO the orders as change is not allowed.

I ran CJEN with selection as shown below and still CN41N is incorrect

Thanks for the prompt reply

Regards

Amit

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the orders CLSD?

Try this:

1. Revoke the Deletion Flag.

2. Set TECO

3. Run CJEN

4. SET CLSD

5. Reset DLFL, but it's not really needed.

Deletion Flag is used as part of the archiving process.

The usual status flow is CRTD -> REL -> TECO -> CLSD

When you are ready to run archiving you can set DLFL.

0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

In Sales Order, Reason for rejection was entered in material line items, which changed the production order status to DLFL and production order is not visible in schedule line anymore. Now, if I remove the rejection reason, it prompts me to create a new production order.

Regards

Amit

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Put in a SAP Incident and do a Notes search to see if there is a correction program.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

There are couple of ways to deal with this:

1. This is due to program error as mentioned by SAP and try to implement the corrections as suggested in OSS Note: 1222946

2. Alternatively you can create status selection profile for Orders to exclude DLFL and use it while running CN41N report.

BR/ Raghu

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Refer below note for resolution

1222946 - CN41N:Objects with DLFL status appearing in hierarchy

Regards

Terence

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I would raise this with SAP, because there should be a filter based on DLFL system status.

There can be physically a plan cost in a tables, but reports should not include it.

As a work around you can create a status selection profile to exclude DLFL objects.

Regards,

Paulo

0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

You understood the issue correctly that there is a planned cost in tables for production order with status DLFL and report is including that planned cost.

I would wait for more suggestions from experts. If unable to find solution in forum, I will raise the issue with SAP.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Regards

Amit