cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E- Reservation XXXXX is already being processed by UserABC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When saving a project B I get this message " Reservation XXXXX is already being processed by user" , However such reservation # does not even exist in the system. I check in ME24 and table RESB.

During this time I have opened another Project A, an activity of which is account assigned to WBS in Project B.

When I come out of project A, I don't get this message, but the question is regarding the Reservation Number in the message.

Is that a real reservation number in system?

Regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I contacted SAP and they informed that this is standard.

There is a internal reservation number assigned to each network which is not in RESB table but you can find it in AFKO-RSNUM.

Thanks,

Krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

i donot understand "During this time I have opened another Project A, an activity of which is account assigned to WBS in Project B." could you please elaborate.

please check system logs entries.

also debug this with help of ABAP Consultant and try to find reason.

thanks

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

We have a central project (A) for some department charges where we create activities and account assign them to various customer facing projects.

The message in the log just says that message as I earlier mentioned.
It gives a reservation number in the message saying its blocked. But that reservation is not available in RESB table.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Krishna

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look up that reservation number in table RESB using SE16N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

I couldn't find the reservation number in the table. I mentioned the same in my message earlier too.

In fact I don't have any material component in my network too.

Thanks for the reply though.

Regards,

Krishna