cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Response being displayed when run through SPROXY but not returning when run through Soap UI

lakshmi_akkireddy
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

When i run sproxy tcode and give the request i could able to see the Response message as expected .But when i run through SOAP UI /PI the request is been sent but response is blank.

I have used SUBMIT programs in the Code when i comment the SUBMIT Programs and pass some constants it is retaining response in PI but when my Submit Programs are been activated these are not retaining any response.

Kindly suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Aravind_95
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi,

I know it is too late since the time you posted this. Still, answering it now since I went through the exact situation today.

Please check the Client Number of the SAP system which you have mentioned in the SOAP UI request and make sure it's going to the right one.

In my case, the HTTP Destination in SAP PO XI Receiver Channel towards S4 was pointing to the Wrong Development Client and I was getting an Empty Response. I used another Destination which was pointing to the Right Client and it worked!

Please note that this could just be one of the other possible reasons. Hence, updating it here for other people who would run into the same issue in future. Hope this helps!

lakshmi_akkireddy
Discoverer
0 Kudos

When i run with in sap in Sproxy could export and import data but when run through soap ui unable to export and import data .

Kindly suggest