cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mismatch of table data from ECC to HANA studio (ECC is ON HANA)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have ECC on HANA in our environment. For the Table VBPA , For particular Document(VBELN) the data on ECC does not Match with Data on Studio.

It happens on with Particular Column PARVW. Does any one faced this kind of issue.

Please note:

Client is Same,System is on ECC(No replication Needed),Issue is with only particular column not with any other columns, Schema mapping is also correctly configured.

Thanks in advance,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lucas_oliveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not a HANA issue. Just regular SAP design as pointed by Kishor.

In your case you probably have Check conversion exists checked on your SE16 result.

If you want to see what comes from the DB uncheck that (Menu Settings -> User Parameters... -> Data Browser -> Format -> Check conversion exists.

BRs,

Lucas de Oliveira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

For the Partner functions in SAP, usually data display on ECC screens will be different from saved in tables. but as i see your tables in ECC & HANA studio are saving different values. seems in HANA studio tables it is showing as Ship to Party(SP) , Bill to Party (BP), Payer (PY), sold to Party. Kindly check in /SYS/BIC schema for the same table which you are using in HANA (VBPA).

Thanks,

Kishor.

0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

I have checked the same in /SYS/BIC schema , and results are same.

I had even looked for Conversion as suggested  by Lucas but no luck.

Thanks and Regards,

Srikanth K