SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dlv. type (dlv. catgry for art.X and BWART 641 ) cannot be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

An Idoc for segment E1BPOBDLVHDR with outbound delivery data is getting failed with status 51 and error Dlv. type (dlv. catgry for art.X and BWART 641 ) cannot be determined (Message no. VL295. Please suggest on what settings to be checked and how delivery type of an article is determined in a retail system.

Regards,

Manasa

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me in solving this??

0 Kudos

Hi Manasa,

this looks like a configuration issue in the determination of your delivery types. So check, if your configuration is correct (SPRO --> Log. Execution --> Shipping --> Deliveries).

Check, if in table T156Q, the delivery type (DLVTP) is available for your movement type.

Regards
Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias/All,

Please let me know what exactly to be checked. I checked and found that in both the systems,required Delivery type and Item category and delivery Item category determination are maintained in the same way. I checked table T156Q too and it is maintained in the same way but DLVTP is not updated for movement type 641 in both the systems. Please let me know how it s determined and what prerequisites need to be met for creating delivery

Regards,

Manasa