SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse dunning charges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I need to reverse a dunning charge (Dunning charge 1) calculated in dunning level 01, during the execution of dunning cycle for dunning level 02 (FPVB).

I tried to activate the event 0360, but not succeeded (dump)

Could you please help me?

With regards

Hasna

9 REPLIES 9

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I need to reverse a charge I would use transaction FP08 first

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hasna:

You would need to create a new activity and assign it to your level 2 configuration.  In the activity you would execute the reversal.  But i find that to be a strange requirement.

regards,

bill.

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Bill mentioned, please create a Dunning Activity to be triggered at Level 2 that uses a Function module that triggers the following BAPI module:

BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_REVERSE

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hasna,

Have you tried event 396.Based on the dunning procedure and dunning level, you fetch the dunning charge document no (s) and then pass them into any Standard FM, FKK_REVERSE_DOC to reverse the FICA document nos.

However,as Bill asked the question, what is your buisness case for such a requirement?

Thanks,

Amlan 

0 Kudos

Amlan/Hasna:

I don't see event 396 as useful here - that is only called when dunning is reversed, which I don't think is the case based on the description.  A new dunning level is achieved and the activity from a previous level is to be cancelled. In that case 396 is not used.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello expert;

I actually use the bapi BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_REVERSE to reverse the dunning charge.

I implement the bapi call in the event 0360, but I have dump.

The dunning level is related to the printing activity.

Should I reverse the dunning charge during printing?

Can I add another activity to the dunning level where I have to implement the dunning charge reverse?

With regards

Hasna

0 Kudos

Hasna:

I dont think event 360 is the right place - that is where new charges are calculated.  You should have an activity for the reversal and then assign that activity to your next level of the procedure. 

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hello Willam,

I choose to use the 360 event, because my customer request is to reverse dunning charge (F1) related to dunning level 1 during the calculation of dunning charge F2 related to dunning level 2.

Best regards

0 Kudos

Hi Hasna,

Did you try this -

Two dunning activities in level 2.

• #1 Post new charge F2
  • #2 Assign FM with this activity and inside that FM, call standard BAPI to reverse F1 (BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_REVERSE)

Regards

Bodhisattwa