Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1C stock upload of Excise materials.

former_member393846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

After initial stock upload of Excisable materials, where ccan I check if all the registers are updated or not.

Kindly assist me the t-codes.

Regards,

Shyam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will not get automatically updated. It will be updated once you run J1I5 for 561 movement type.

Also check table J_1IMVMT whether 561 is available. Check configuration SPRO-->Logistics general--> Tax on goods movement-->India-->Business transactions-->Incoming Excise invoice-->Specify movement type

Regards

Binoy

former_member393846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The below is the screen shot, do I have to maintain for 561--RG23A & C.

My clients, few raw materials are not excisable, so any changes suggested or any entries to be maintained?

Kindly suggest.

Shyam.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you must maintain them in J_1IMVMT table and update J1I5. Once you are done with the Initial stock upload and Excise register update, the same should be removed from configuration.

Ensure you have maintained J1ID settings correctly before you go ahead with J1I5 update.

former_member393846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I maintained Material & Chapter id combination. Then I maintained 561 movement type for RG23A;

what shall I select in J1I5 from the below screen shots. I have to upload closing balance from previous year.

Kindly suggest.

Regards,

Shyam.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RMA is for Inhouse Manufacturing and ROP is for External procurement. So, use classification ROP and execute the report.

former_member393846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

when I create a new MB1C document with same material again and try updating in J1I5, no contents are displayed.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which movement type you have used? Ensure it is maintained in J_1IMVMT table. Also check whether you have entered all the parameters correctly in J1I5 selection screen.

former_member393846
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I made all the settings, where will I see if the GR is updating the register or not.

Suppose for the current period 2016-17, if I recieve excisable GR, if the registers are updating or not how will I come to know. Which T-Code to view registers?

Regards,

Shyam.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check J_1IPART1 table to check whether the Material document is updated in register or not. If its already updated, the same is not shown in J1I5 output.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyam,

After uploading the intial stocks by using 561 movement type and if the said material is excise-able then you need to update Part-1 register with the stock.

You can update the receipts into RG23A Part 1 and  RG23C Part 1 by selecting the radio button in the T.code: J1I5.

Prerequisite for the same is Excise master data should be maintained in the T.Code: J1ID (Material + Chapter I.D, Cenvat Determination etc.)

For values Part 2 postings upload direct table entries will be done at the time of intial upload only.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.