SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ES31 badi

abityildiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

is there any badi(save,change) for es31 tcode?

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mohammedmuzammil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kamli,

Can you please elaborate on your requirement of BADI in ES31 transaction? I shall try finding you one.

I trust the user exits available within the enhancement EMDI0001 ( check in transaction SMOD ) should help with most of your requirements with ES31.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mohammed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mohammedmuzammil
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kamli,

Can you please elaborate on your requirement of BADI in ES31 transaction? I shall try finding you one.

I trust the user exits available within the enhancement EMDI0001 ( check in transaction SMOD ) should help with most of your requirements with ES31.

Thanks.

Regards,

Mohammed.

0 Kudos

hi,

i think,we can use ISU_IDE_DATEXCONNECT badi.but i implemented client 100 but not working client 120 and not active...can you know what is the problem for client 120..but i don't to test.

0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

Seems you are looking to schedule data exchange processes during installation creation.

Could you give more details on what exactly have you done. Did you also check if you have correctly implemented and activated the BAdI in your development client, so that you can perform some tests in the testing client.

Regards,

Asif