cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBP S&OP - Demo environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are conducing a TOM project and we want to recommend the IBP for sales and operations to the client. We would like to run a demo session to show the main features and the look and feel of the solution. We are addressing the S&OP module of IBP with S/4 HANA. Is there a demo environment where we could run an example of the S&OP process?

Thanks in advance for your advice,

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

are you SAP-internal or SAP-external?

As external, you can rent a trial system and create your demo there, aided by a pretty good RDS that has a lot of config guides, Template views and data files to load.

As internal there are some dome systems on older release. They are currently working on updating the demo system to release 6.1 - which is why I currently still choose option 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your fast reply and insights. I am an external SAP Partner. Then I'd need to go for option 1? Could you share more info about where to find those trial systems.

Is there any advantage or resource I can find by being registered with S-User in the SAP partner edge? I was also looking for info on that site.

Regards,

DKahn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Josep.

There will be more information available with the 6.1 release.

Charnock, L.W.Bryan <l.w.bryan.charnock@sap.com> is the contact person.

For current offering:

How do I get started with IBP?

Want to try IBP out: http://www.sapstore.com/solutions/60032/SAP-Integrated-Business-Planning-for-sales-and-operations

Thanks.

David