cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about Chart types in IChart

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

Can some one plz explain me what is the need of going for Group Bar,Pie, Regression , Coustom Charts in IChart and

im trying to plot Custom chart type with Tag Query values but iam not getting that chart with the TagValues

plz can u tell with which query template we can plot the Custom Chart

Thanks &Regards,

Apsara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Apsara

Barchart: Bar charts are used for comparing two or more values.

Grouped bar chart: It is another type of Bar chart, with data values ordered by tagname/dataset, then by observation.

Pie Chart: It is circular chart and it is divided into sectors.

To see these charts:

http://localhost/LighthammerCMS/Help/Applet_Reference_Details/Applet_Overview.htm

To get info about other charts see this thread:

For custom chart:

When there is need to represnt diffrent type of datas like line chart and bar type chart in the same graph use the custom chart. To get the chart type, Go to the pen details tab and change the pen type from default to required type.

Hope this helps you.....

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur reply kishore

now iam clear about coustom chart

Thanks &Regards,

Apsara

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai kishore i tried custom by changing pen type but im able to get only either bar or line charts plz can u tell how to get those two line and bar together in one chart

Thanks&Reagards,

Apsara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you plot the chart according to the information, I think it will work.

The magic for the custom chart is on the Pen Details tab. For each pen, a different pen type may be chosen. for example the Pen types have been assigned as shown in below

The Marker Size, Marker Style, Show Lines, and Interpolate Lines are used by this chart type. Interpolated lines can be seen on the ExtendedPrice pen. The Marker Size is used by all pens configured to show the individual data points as a marker.

<b>Stacked Bar</b> : Only a single stacked bar group is available per chart. Each pen assigned to a type of stacked bar will be assigned to a common stacked bar.

<b>Bar</b> : There can be multiple individual bars per chart

<b>Line</b> : A line can be interpolated or stepped., which is the default.

<b>Marker</b> : A pen type of Marker shows only the assigned point marker, and does not draw a line.

The Marker Style is used in the legend area to the left of the Pen name.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with Sqlquery instead of TagQuery, it will work.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi apsara,

Data mapping tab: In the value columns add three columns( first two are bar type and the last one is chart type)

Pen details tab: For the first two pen colors select pen type as bar and for the third one slect as line.

Hope this solves problem

Regards,

Kishore kumar P.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai kishore i got my Custom chart thanks for the help

i have some other problem that is with the i chart only

im trying to plot the complete chart types of i chart in a single page with tag query.

for this i did it through simulator server i took One TagQuery , selected Mode as Taglist .And i took IBrwoser for list of tags with multi selection nd in that i enabled AlwaysExpandedMode and the Multiple Selection mode.Here im taking Chart types with select option in html and passing that variables into irpt file.in html page im taking list box of tag name for selecting tags and drop down of chart type for selecting chart type and one submit button for submiting the form.

for tagvalues im taking a array for counting the tag values nd passing it into irpt

that nd all fine

iam getting chart also but iam getting chart for only five values. so whats the problem im facing here is after refreshing if i select two tag values its getting replace with the first two values of previous chart .

so where im getting the problem could u plz let me know how to solve this problem(urgent)

Thanks &Regards

Apsara