cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice correction

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client is using invoice correction process.

Business case: Company sells live birds,some times field rep calculates the weight wrongly and inform to head office about the sale.

next day user creates the sales order-delivery and billing. After few days, in audit they found that actual sale was for more weight happend.

now they creates invoice correction requests.

My actual query is after invoice correction, no inventory will be updated, so how system recalculates the quantities/weight .

please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello PK K,

Currently, how is the stock calculated at the end of a period (week / month / year)? Do they have any discrepancy between book stock and actual stock as of now?

Coming to your specific query, I past at some client sites, I have seen two different Credit and Debit processes: 1 with quantity update (with delivery document) and 2. without quantity update (without delivery document).

What is the Business requirement currently?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh,

Thanks for your response, i foresee some discrepancy may be there between book stock and actual stock.

they will calculate the actual stocks yearly once.

Currently they are following without quantity update.

Can you tell me the possibilities and impacts for both with delivery & w/o delivery, so that i can suggest best suitable solution to my client.