Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Payment Terms

Hi exports,

When i create invoice to particular customer my requirement is if invoice amount Rs.1000.00 in that customer has to pay 90% of invoice amount immediately and remaining 10% to be paid after 45 Days. how to configure, please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question