cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open SAP gateway client.

0 Kudos

I  have written a odata service in recently installed gateway system which is SAP NETWEAVER VERSION 7.4 SP8. After registering the service when I tried to open the SAP Gateway client I couldnt find any session opened. When tried to click SAP Gateway client couple of times , I see a popup saying that the maximum GUI sessions have exceeded.But I dont find those many sessions opened.What could be the issue ? Could anybody please help me out here!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

The issue seems to be with SAP GUI version.Installed latest GUI version and there seems to be no problem now.Thanks for your help guys!!.

Ashg1402
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That was the last option which I was having in my mind to suggest you. But anyways , it's cool to know that you are able to access gateway client.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

Check SU53, if there is any issue with the authorization. Mostly some auth issue might be there, else try /n/iwfnd/gw_client.

Regards,
Tejas

Ashg1402
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to call the browser in-spite of gateway client? Can be a problem in ICF Nodes.

If it is not opening then try one thing, after registering the service click on maintain button, from there you will go to a new screen.

At left bottom there are two options, 'CALL BROWSER' and 'SAP GATEWAY CLIENT'. Select Gateway Client.

0 Kudos

Hi Ashish

Ya I have tried Call in browser option and that seems to be working fine.But I need to check the response in gateway client. I even tried the second option i.e through maintain service and even then I am not able to open gateway client. Could you please let me know what may be the issue with ICF Nodes.

Ashg1402
Contributor
0 Kudos

Try one thing, goto se38 and execute this report - /IWFND/SUTIL_GW_CLIENT.

It opens the gateway client. Check whether it is opening or not.

0 Kudos

No Ashish I am not able to open even through the report.