cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scripting issue: select options values in screen recording

pakula123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I have an issue where we need to capture values in select options based on check boxes selected in first screen . if I have first check box as g100 and second as g200 and third as g400 . When I enter IW28 transaction I have to populate in select options these values based on user selection in first screen . Is this possible to do scripting for this case?  the screen recoding can only take low and high values . incase I would want to see g100 and g400 how can this be handled ? as the selection will take all values in between. Kindly Suggest. Best regards, pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gaurav_anadkat
Explorer
0 Kudos

Create a new script. do recording till you can and afterwards you can script manualy.

With the use of object selector you can select 'Multiple selection' button and call Press event.

After that you can assign value to tabstrip element by object selector and text event.

Finally select execute button Use Press() event.

example for notification type

1. session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/btn%_QMART_%_APP_%-VALU_PUSH").press();
  2. session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tabsTAB_STRIP/tabpSIVA/ssubSCREEN_HEADER:SAPLALDB:3010/tblSAPLALDBSINGLE/ctxtRSCSEL_255-SLOW_I[1,0]").text = "AB";
  3. session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tabsTAB_STRIP/tabpSIVA/ssubSCREEN_HEADER:SAPLALDB:3010/tblSAPLALDBSINGLE/ctxtRSCSEL_255-SLOW_I[1,1]").text = "AC";
  4. session.findById("wnd[1]/tbar[0]/btn[8]").press();
pakula123
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Gaurav. I did manually and it worked.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Can you attach a screenshot from the first screen and from the IW28 t-code? Just to be sure about the actual issue.

Regards,

Cris

pakula123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Hansen, Please see the screen shots.

Best regards,

pradeep.

0 Kudos

using your script, click on the "Multiple Selections" button and paste all the values there and click ok...that should work!!

pakula123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sushant, Screen recording does not capture these steps I tried it. When i click to give multiple values and give values and see what happens there is no screen recording happening . Best regards, Pradeep.