cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to Vendor using 161 in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a business requirement to create Vendor Return from SAP EWM, my business is expecting to create return delivery (161) in EWM so that vendor return PO will get created in ECC and business will deliver material back to vendor.

Can anyone please suggest me a best possible way to do it.

Secondly, i was trying to do return to vendor from inbound delivery then i was getting a error message :

Unknown error has occurred in target system (DEVCLNT400)

Message No. /SCWM/DELIVERY_UI056

Please suggest me

Thanks & Regards

SAP Pandit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for giving suggestions.

Thanks & Regards

Sap Pandit

katrin_kraemer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pandit,

EWM does not allow the local creation of return items for warehouse requests (here outbound delivery order). You have to start the process by creating a delivery in ERP for your purchase order (with a return item).

The functionality to return stock to the vendor that is available in /SCWM/PRDI calls the ERP system to create a delivery for movement type 122.

Best regards,

Katrin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As suggested by Reddy you can achieve. or other way you can create new local outbound EWM delivery type to initiate vendor returns. Then with some technical enhancement you can push this delivery to replicate in ECC and then 161 movement  and PO integration.

Regards

Suraj

driami
Explorer
0 Kudos
Then with some technical enhancement?
former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Vendor return should be the outbound delivery in EWM and Identification types CRM002 & CRM004 both should be maintained for the BP.

ECC delivery type RL should be mapped with EWM document types.

BR,

C K Reddy