Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.1 SP10 Access request issue on role owners and risk owners

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I configured the GRC 10.1 system for 2 stage approval as following:

1st stage Line manager - details get pulled from HR data source for manager and line manager gets the request & can approve it and works fine.

2nd stage Role Owner - Once request is approved by line manager request must go to Role owner but its going to escape path, I have imported the roles from backend ECC system and assigned with Role owners and also maintained the role owners in access control owners tab, but still request is taking escape path and I am not able to understand where to look at as I have cross checked all my setting many times, I need your expertise to help me understand if I have missed out something?

and one more stage is detour  - The request comes to Risk Manager when there is SoD in the access raised and once approved by role owner, here I have a question do I need to hard code the risk owners for each of the business process under BRF+ or system will take the same risk owners which we assign to Risk IDs, if this works can you please let me know how to map the risk owner agent in workflow so that it pull the risk owner details based on risk IDs.

appreciate your inputs

Thank you

Maltesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

you would have ticked Escape path, in 1st stage of MSMP workflow, for No Approver found. So, check your agent id of Role Owner stage. For request to go to Role Owners defined in Access Control owners, you should also have these owners, assigned to roles.

you need not hard code the Risk owners.they are picked up from their assignment to Risk ids

former_member294400
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks For the reply Plaban, can you please tell me steps how do i define risk owner as agent in MSMP workflow so that request picks directly from the risk owners assigned to risk IDs.

Thanks

Maltesh

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

sorry that is applicable for Risk Approval workflow. you need to have Custom Agent id, for Risk found in access request. you need to create a BRF+ function using procedure call to capture the Risks found in the access request.