Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR trigger is getting 0 entries for processing

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

To GRC gurus

I have the issue where I get 0 entries in GRC for HR Trigger. I am in GRC 10.0 SP22. Below are what I have done.

1. Set up Plug-in connector and GRC connector ie 1000 = MC2111 (ECC), 1001 = GRD111 (GRC), 1003 = YES.

2. Set up connectors to have '5' HR Trigger for the connector group setting

3. WF-BATCH has sap_all.

4. As I have missing default function HR trigger, I logged a ticket to SAP and their response was to create one. Did that by following the steps found in SNOTE for HR trigger.

5. Put the new function ID in the 'Maintain AC Applications  and BRFPLUS Function Mapping' for HR Trigger.

6. Maintain settings  for HR Trigger with Action ID.  Maintain systems = MC2111.

Plug-in available in ECC

GRCPIERPV1000_7000019SAPK-10319INGRCPIERPGRCPIERP
GRCPINWV1000_7310011SAPK-10511INGRCPINWSAP GRC NW Plug-in

Plug-in available in GRC

GRCFND_AV10000022SAPK-V1022INGRCFNDAGRC Foundation ABAP
GRCPINWV1000_7000022SAPK-10322INGRCPINWSAP GRC NW Plug-in

When I execute PA30 or PA40, the result I get in SLG1 is Problem class Additional Information - '0' entries have been edited

Can anyone suggest where I might be doing wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I have maintained the configurations required to maintain in the HR system based on a few SCN documents. However, I'm still getting the same issue.

Can you share the SAP Note number that you have applied to cross check?

Thanks.

Regards,

Debbie

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie,

Manju's info is what I have followed.

Another thing to check is if you have set up the *Connection from ECC to GRC.

If you have then try the PA action, after that check t-code SMQ1. There should be a queue in there.

Double click on that line and see if there is any system error. I got auth error on the RFC user in GRC.

*Connection: in ECC, create a RFC connection to GRC. The RFC user should have sufficient auth in GRC cos the RFC user will be executing some function modules.

If you still have issue, I can try to assist you if you can set up some sort of webex or share screen tool and we can try and have a call to walkthru depending on your location.

My personnel email is yim_jon@hotmail.com

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie,

hope you are not confused. I have 2 SCN ID and sometimes it login me automatically as Yew.

Hope you have resolved the issue. If not, another thing to share is that you need to name the Trigger table exactly as the SNOTE said. if you change any part of the name, it will not work even though you can simulate it successfully in BRFplus.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

I have tried the HR triggers again today and checked that the configurations are setup according to the links you have shared. RFC user is assigned with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles.

Steps taken:

1. Executed t-code PA40 to create a new hire record in the system.

2. Then, proceeded to t-code PA30 to update system name under infotype 0105 subtype 0001.

3. Go to t-code SMQ1. Outbound queues created with today's date calls function /GRCPI/HR_TRIGGER. Status is 'Transaction recorded'. No Errors found.

4. Go to t-code SLG1. Message text contains '0' entries have been edited.

However, I still do not see an access request created for HR New Hire in the GRC 10.1 system.

Any idea what could be missing?

Regards,

Debbie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie,

Kindly check the following

1. GRCPIERP plug-in has been installed on the HR system.

2. Plug-in connector is maintained(Parameter ID : 1000)

3. RFC connection from HR system to GRC is working fine and the same is maintained as the value for parameter ID 1001.

4. Enable HR triggers(1003) is set to YES.

5. Set the Change Log HR triggers parameter(5001) to HIGH in the GRC system. This will give you more detailed SLG1 logs.

6. BRF+ decision table entries are correctly maintained. Check with your HR team for the correct field values to be maintained. Try doing a simulation to check if the correct Action ID is returned for your input.

6. The action ID's in BRF+ decision table have been mapped to the correct request types and the required system(s) has been maintained under "Maintain settings for HR triggers".

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan,

I am currently facing this problem as well. Can you share what is missing if this issue is resolved? Thanks!

Regards,

Debbie

jonathan_yim
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Debbie,

Follow the SAP NOTE setup and then there is a part where you are supposed to set up HR configuration plugin. That plugin setup should be set up in the system where your HR data is such as ECC.

I configured wrongly in the GRC and that is why the data is zero.

From there,

Hope that helps.