cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Design Studio - Cannot load InfoProvider " ." (data provider "DS***": Exception occurred during creation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

I am finding a big problem in my Design Studio 1.6 with SAP BO 4.2.2 Linux

If I execute my Dashboard in Client Design Studio, It execute perfectly but I save in BO server and try to execute in Lauch Pad

i have that error bellow

Cannot load InfoProvider "   ." (data provider "DS***": Exception occurred during creation)

I tried to build my connection again but the error continue

Have you had that same error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you check this KB?

1983117 - Design Studio - Support Note for DSL with BI Platform Add-On

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to put  this note: https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1wdCZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F...

Resolution

1. Within the Central Management Console navigate to the 'Servers'
  2. Stop the Adaptive Processing Server that is hosting the ‘Analysis Application Service’ Service.
  3. Navigate to the 'Properties' for the Adaptive Processing Server that is hosting the ‘Analysis Application Service’ Service
  4. Add the following text to the end of the 'Command Line Parameters' (including the double quotes (") at each end):

"-Dbusinessobjects.connectivity.directory=C:/Program Files (x86)/SAP BusinessObjects/SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0//dataAccess/connectionServer"

5. You may need to adjust the directory path accordingly if you have installed into a different directory or drive.
  6. Start the Adaptive Processing Server that is hosting the ‘Analysis Application Service’.
    Once started the product will 're-write' the 'Command Line Parameters' so the text that was added, will appear in a different location and no longer at the end.

Thank you Jawahar Konduru  for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - since it is an issue with the BI Platform, I moved to the BI platform space.