cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

I am getting the error ORA-00942: table or view does not exist during post proccessing stage of the database ,while installation of DB instance I am trying to install R/3 4.7 extension set 2.0 SR1 with oracle 9.2 on Windows 2003 server.

can anyone help me to fix this problem

Regards,

Sridhar

avula_sridhar@yahoo.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andreas_herzog
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

-> which table(s)?

-> system copy?

GreetZ, AH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

This error occured while i was installing DB instance, during database load(Post processing )phase.

Regards,

Sridhar

former_member618758
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give more info like which table? Did it try to recreate right after, can you copy a few more lines before and after the error?

Thanks,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

Thanx for all your suggestions,there was a problem with one of my export cd , i deleted and recopied the export Cd's onto my hard drive after which DB instance got successfully installed.Think one of the export CD would have not copied well for the first time.

once again thanx for all your suggestion which made me to do indepth analysis of the installation.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

Please make sure that your ID has the administraive privelages during the post processing.

Check note 662644 for further readin on this topic.

regards,

Vinodh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

I logged in Adminstrator and tried installation, do you see any other problem apart from that .

Regards,

Sridhar