cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring SOA manager for MDG for Material Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am configuring SOA Manager for MDG - Material. During the step of configuring the system for point-to-point communication using service groups in the MDG hub system, I am facing some problem. As in steps given, there is no Business Scenario Configuration settings available under the tab Service Administration. So please let me know what may be the problem where I may have went wrong. I am attaching the SOA Management Screenshot.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201266
Contributor

Hi Divya,

The document you are referring is for older version of SOA configuration.

I was searching for the new version with exact labels or so... but sorry could not find.

Anyways the current document is also good but only the labels and navigation might have changed.

For the current issue you can use the following link which is there in your snapshot its for the same configuration.

"Local Integration Scenario Configuration"

Configure multiple service definitions and service groups supporting change management

For other steps also just go around everything is there itself but just with a different description or label.

Please let me know if this helps.

Cheers,

Cherry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Charan,

Thank You.

I have tried with the "Local Integration Scenario Configuration" tab to Configure Point to Point Communication using service Groups. But at the last step on giving Finish to activate "Integration Scenario" there are some tasks pending. On Processing those tasks also one task is pending with status Failed giving Message as Configuration of service group 'MDG_BS_MAT_REPLICATE_CONF' failed. Please help me, I am new to MDG.

I am attaching the snapshot for your reference

Thanks and Regards,

Divya

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

I worked only once on SOA and that is couple of years back so I dont remember the complete scenario.

But I think there is some configuration issue that is not properly configured, just try correcting that and see if you can trace some logs in the logs tab

Or you can switch to Expert Mode and see if 'Check and Resolve Inconstencies' will help.

Thanks,

Cherry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Charan,

Thanks for Reply.

I tried to find for the step where i may have went wrong. I found that may be the provider system for business scenario is not configured properly. As On activating the provider system and then clicking on check connection, I am getting the Error as "Connection test to service registry is not successful:No Central/Primary Services Registry connection maintained in this system" and "HTTP Code:401Unauthorized" in WSIL access to system".

As i am new I am not getting where I have done the mistake. Please suggest me the solution, and steps for how to maintain central/primary Registry and what is the correct format and where I can find the access URL for WSIL.

Thanks and Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Do you have seen below error when do "integration scenario configuration"?

I just got the one system(managed system) in Domain system list, no central system, What's you case looks like?

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem have solved after do the configuration by t/c SLDAPICUST in each sysetem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Charan,

Thanks for Reply.

I tried to find for the step where i may have went wrong. I found that may be the provider system for business scenario is not configured properly. As On activating the provider system and then clicking on check connection, I am getting the Error as "Connection test to service registry is not successful:No Central/Primary Services Registry connection maintained in this system" and "HTTP Code:401Unauthorized" in WSIL access to system".

As i am new I am not getting where I have done the mistake. Please suggest me the solution, and steps for how to maintain central/primary Registry and what is the correct format and where I can find the access URL for WSIL.

Thanks and Regards,

Divya